- Data needs empathy to make it realThe latest in our series of data visualisation projects sees Shirley Wu and Nadieh Bremer apply their unique take on life to Google data. The pair together make up Datasketch.es. Shirley is based in San Francisco, Nadieh in Amsterdam, and the two regularly produce complementary work that tells beautiful stories. This month, in the latest … Continue reading → […]
- Data needs empathy to make it real
Where I’m located
Shop Amazon - Used Textbooks - Save up to 90% border="0" />
- Spotlight on Aaron Draplin April 1, 2013"WARNING: Includes explicit content, may not be suitable for all audiences." Aaron Draplin is a talented designer who uses his passion for found objects, art, and observation to create clean, clear visual designs.
- The Standard #5 Inspires Adobe Illustrator 25th Anniversary Poster January 18, 2013Sappi, premium paper provider, shows designers how the creative use of special effects can make a printed piece dimensional, tactile, intriguing, and even interactive.
- Spotlight on The Dye Lab November 19, 2012The Dye Lab used Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition for the first time to create an iPad app for Youth In Focus.
- Spotlight on Aaron Draplin April 1, 2013