Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Visual journalism gallery: images from the world’s best newsrooms and designersJournalism hasn’t been ‘just’ words for some time — and there’s a phrase for one strand: ‘Visual Journalism’. I’ve written one of the pieces in a new book from Gestalten which provides a detailed (and beautiful) look at the field, combining images and text. But the real stars are the visuals. Here’s a selection. Visual Journalism on AmazonFiled under: Data … […]
- Visual journalism gallery: images from the world’s best newsrooms and designers
Where I’m located
Shop Amazon - Used Textbooks - Save up to 90% border="0" />
- Spotlight on Aaron Draplin April 1, 2013"WARNING: Includes explicit content, may not be suitable for all audiences." Aaron Draplin is a talented designer who uses his passion for found objects, art, and observation to create clean, clear visual designs.
- The Standard #5 Inspires Adobe Illustrator 25th Anniversary Poster January 18, 2013Sappi, premium paper provider, shows designers how the creative use of special effects can make a printed piece dimensional, tactile, intriguing, and even interactive.
- Spotlight on The Dye Lab November 19, 2012The Dye Lab used Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition for the first time to create an iPad app for Youth In Focus.
- Spotlight on Aaron Draplin April 1, 2013