- A new machine learning app for reporting on hate in AmericaHate crimes in America have historically been difficult to track since there is very little official data collected. What data does exist is incomplete and not very useful for reporters keen to learn more. This led ProPublica — with the support of the Google News Lab — to form Documenting Hate earlier this year, acollaborative reporting project that aims to […]
- A new machine learning app for reporting on hate in America
Where I’m located
Shop Amazon - Used Textbooks - Save up to 90% border="0" />
- Spotlight on Aaron Draplin April 1, 2013"WARNING: Includes explicit content, may not be suitable for all audiences." Aaron Draplin is a talented designer who uses his passion for found objects, art, and observation to create clean, clear visual designs.
- The Standard #5 Inspires Adobe Illustrator 25th Anniversary Poster January 18, 2013Sappi, premium paper provider, shows designers how the creative use of special effects can make a printed piece dimensional, tactile, intriguing, and even interactive.
- Spotlight on The Dye Lab November 19, 2012The Dye Lab used Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition for the first time to create an iPad app for Youth In Focus.
- Spotlight on Aaron Draplin April 1, 2013